'Lets go there, the food looks good'. Perhaps one of the most spoken phrases in the world, spanning almost every language.
With desk and laptop computers, along with a mobile device in most peoples hands, customers will often expect to see food samples before committing to a visit.
In many ways, it has become a yard stick for measuring the pride a restaurant takes in its own presentation and quality. Also, social media sites play a major role in marketing. However, they are all hungry for content. Some service details:
● Location day shoot with unlimited plates or sets.
● Customer receives 100% ownership and unlimited use of every frame.
● Photoshop enhancement on final choices included.
● Fast turnaround time. Normally within 48 hours.
● Pocket sized, realistic day rates for high street businesses.
● Over 25 years of experienced guidance and tools to help.
All my food and beverage photography has been shot on location (normally daytime) at the clients restaurant, giving each chef the advantage of home ground.
Being far less than studio costs, I get a much better feel for the clients needs with the added benefit of more sets shot. I find the customers are fascinated with the whole process and have no problem enjoying their meal and watching me work. Better than TV and an interesting experience for them.
Select any of the titles to view specific categories then click any of the pictures to view a full screen slide show.